Once you have registered with Chinooks FC, you may withdraw your application for a full refund minus a $100.00 administration fee per player. Written notification must be received by the posted registration closing date on the Chinooks FC website.
All refund requests must be emailed directly to the Chinooks FC Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
No other refunds will be granted after the posted registration closing date.
If a player is injured and cannot complete the current season, a refund or partial-refund may be considered by the Chinooks FC Technical Director and Technical Committee.
To apply for an Injury Refund, you must email the Chinooks Registrar email@example.com to notify the club of the injury. A doctor’s note regarding player’s injury is required and must be included.
OUTDOOR 2024 CLOSING DATE MARCH 10, 2024
This policy is to formalize practices in place regarding the retention and use of game jerseys owned by the Southwest Chinooks Soccer Association (Chinooks FC)
- All jerseys remain the property of Chinooks FC.
- Chinooks FC jersey colors, as registered with Calgary Minor Soccer Association (CMSA), shall be red, black or white.
- All Chinooks jerseys shall carry the Chinooks logo on the front of the jersey and shall be numbered on the back of the jersey.
- Chinooks FC-issued jerseys must we worn for all games, competitions and activities sanctioned by Chinooks, CMSA, Alberta Soccer Association (ASA) and Canadian Soccer Association (CSA). Use for other purposes is prohibited.
- Chinooks will issue the appropriate number of jerseys to each team.
- Jerseys shall be assigned to players and a team official shall file a copy of player names and jersey numbers to the Chinooks Office.
- Any alteration to jerseys is prohibited.
- At the end of the playing season, a team official shall collect all jerseys and return them washed and in good condition to the Jersey Coordinator.
- If teams wish to purchase their own, custom set of Chinooks FC jerseys, they must present the jersey style before purchasing and must have permission from the Chinooks FC Board of Directors.
- Any members with missing/damaged jerseys shall be charged $100 at the end of the current season to the same method of payment used at registration or will be added to the Chinooks FC Do Not Release list for members not in good-standing.
If you are dissatisfied with your child’s team placement, please follow the grievance procedure as outlined below.
- All appeals must be submitted in writing within 48 hours of team announcements to:
- Verbal communication will not be accepted
- All grievances are subject to review by the Technical Staff in cooperation with the Technical Committee
- A decision will be made regarding your appeal, in writing, within 10 days of receipt
- All decisions are final